General Meeting Resources
Explore these valuable resources as you prepare for the General Meeting (GM):
- 2024 Bonser results- governance and policy
- General Meeting Code of Conduct
- Green Rules Adapted for Online Meetings
- Emergency Motion Online Submission Form Sample
- Types of Member-Submitted Proposals
- Participant Package (download for internal links to work)
- General Meeting Reports
- Implementing Continuous Motion Development: propose amendments
Five easy steps to prepare for the General Meeting
- Confirm Tech Requirements
- Many people couldn’t log-in to the 2022 VGM because their Zoom software used a different email address to the one registered with the GPC. If your Zoom account uses a different email from your GPC email, notify the GM Organizers using [email protected]
- Check out the beta Green Chat platform on chat.green.ca
- Review the Agenda:
- Please read the meeting agenda to understand the topics to be discussed and any decisions to be made. This will help you prepare questions and make decisions.
- Research Key Issues:
- Review the governance and policy proposals. Start with the governance proposals as these must be addressed in a General Meeting.
- Read members’ comments in the Workshop version of the proposal to learn what fellow Greens are thinking.
- Review the Green Rules that will be used to conduct the meeting.
- Prepare Questions and Comments
- Prepare any questions or comments
- Consider how your contribution aligns with the party’s goals and values.
- Engage Actively:
- Listen attentively during the meeting. Take notes, if helpful.
- Make questions or comments related to the agenda items.
- Be respectful of others’ time and contribute constructively. Follow the safety guidelines to help create a constructive, dignified environment.
Are you interested in volunteering? Please read more about the available roles here!
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
The following element is a map which presents the items on this page as map points. The element can be used with a screen reader but it may be hard to understand.Skip map
Make your registration in the conference: