Collaborative Proposal Creation
Create, improve and sponsor proposals in a respectful, fully bilingual environment. Grow proposals in the "Hothouse", for promotion to the "Workshop", to become official GPC policy.
Transparency in the GPC
- Proposal text
- Add bylaw 10.6 When additions or subtractions are made to the membership of council or shadow cabinet, the membership shall be notified within ten days of the change by email.
- Type of Proposal
- A constitutional amendment to change the constitution or bylaws
- Objective / Benefit
- It can take several months to see such changes and the protocol must improve.
- If your proposal replaces an existing policy or policies, which one does it replace?
- List any supporting evidence for your proposal
- Self apparent
- Does this proposal affect any particular group and what efforts have been made to consult with the group or groups?
- social media
- Jurisdiction: Is this proposal under federal jurisdiction?
- Unsure or Not applicable (e.g. directives and constitutional changes)
- Please indicate the language the proposal is being submitted in.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?